SOLO-LOST.NET
Forum dedicato alla serie TV Lost
* Login   * Iscriviti

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 1 ospite

Apri un nuovo argomento Rispondi all’argomento  [ 111 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Prossimo
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Iron-Man The Movie: 02 maggio 2008
MessaggioInviato: dom ago 12, 2007 1:07 pm 
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Non connesso

i'm a: Boy
Ecco un estratto dell'intervista rilasciata da Robert Downey Jr. in cui l'attore parla un po' del suo ingresso nel cast, spiega l'importanza di un boun trailer e racconta la "scelta" di Gwyneth e Jeff...

How were you approached for the role?
RD: I went to Arad's offices in Beverly Hills, a little intimidating. You see all the posters and you go "Oh wow! I wonder if I could get a job with these guys." I was literally walking in for a general meeting. I walk in and there's Jon and they basically interviewed me for a while and I thought I did okay and I left.
Then I get a call and Jon [Favreau]'s like, "I think you'd be great. I mean the board members and stuff back in New York won't do it..."
Anyway, I said, "Nah I really think it is meant to be," and Avi walked me out and said, "I really liked you." Then a couple months later I screen tested and did well and here we are. Kind of like Chaplin, same deal, different decade. [smirking]
Now that you are here at Comic Con has it dawned on you just how big the expectation for this film is?
RD: [...] Being here and seeing the reaction of those thousands of people to that glimpse we showed. We shot and meant every second of it and on the day we said, "Alright we got that piece," but you never know how it is going to translate into a whole film.
Nowadays the trailer is the film. If you don't have a good trailer you have a shit film. If you have a great trailer you might have a good film. I'll take any payoff I can get and nowadays it is so few and far between and it seems like the machine moves so fast.
You've had such a renaissance with your career, did you imagine when you went through those difficult periods that you would come back so big with films like Good Night, and Good Luck, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang and now this...
RD: Well they say the bigger the set back the bigger the comeback. [...]
Like Tony [Stark], I took some hits mostly in my own making, but everyone transforms, some of it is just a function of age. I'm not in my twenties. I'm not in my thirties. I'm 42 and we wrapped this and I am on to the next thing. I'm in great shape and I have tons of energy and I just have more gratitude than I can even bear to express. You could say that's because I have something to weigh it against or you could say it's because I am a grateful guy nowadays, but when people ask me, "What made you want to do this?" I say to them, "What would make you not?" [...]
What about this film made it easy for you to invest yourself and feel comfortable and really be connected to the material?
RD: Well they were smart; I mean Avi and all the Marvel guys, to get Jon [Favreau] because Jon is a talent magnet of a certain kind. Then once I was in with him and Terrence [Howard] was cast, and he was in well before I was being considered, and then he was on my side and then we said we needed the greatest Pepper Potts we could think of. Suddenly I am on the phone and Chris Martin is answering saying, "Yeah?" I'm like, "Hey, it's Robert Downey, is Gwyneth there?"
"What?"
"No really, it's Robert Downey Jr. really..."
He goes, "Robert Downey fucking Jr. is on the phone."
And then we really, really, really went after Jeff Bridges hard because he was definitely reticent, and he is, he's a very, very picky guy. He's the Dude.
So just turning this thing to where if you get all these folks together you can't just call everyone in and show them a bunk time and some crap script and say, "Stand over there and scream and throw your arms around, we'll fix it later." They'd be like, "Character... I'd like to have a character too."
"Okay, we're on it!" [...]

L'intervista integrale la trovate qui: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/news.php?id=6808

Piccolo Grande Lee

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom ago 12, 2007 1:11 pm 
Ca
Ca
Non connesso

capo ! manca la traduzione . :slip: :blink: :slip:
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom ago 12, 2007 1:24 pm 
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Non connesso

Una cosa per volta....intanto posto questo per chi capisce l'inglese......eppoi ci metterò un bel po'....perchè purtroppo col lavoro ho pochissimo tempo (basta vedere quanto mi sono collegato ulltimamente...e il numero dei miei post).....ma se c'è qualcuno che vuole tradurla al posto mio faccia pure.....non mi offendo......
;)

Piccolo Grande Lee

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar ago 28, 2007 4:11 pm 
Moderatore
Moderatore
Non connesso

Iron man sarà un'altro grande capolavoro!!!
:figus: :figus: :figus:

Immagine

Jack: Sono passati 6 giorni è ancora stiamo aspettando. Aspettando che arrivi qualcuno. E' se non arriva nessuno? Dobbiamo smettere di aspettare. Dobbiamo sistemare le cose da noi. Una donna è morta stamattina dopo essere andata a nuotare. Lui ha tentato di salvarla e voi lo linciate? Non possiamo fare cosi, il proverbio "ognuno pensi per se" qui non vale niente. E' ora che ci organizziamo. Dobbiamo capire come si sopravvive qui. Ho trovato dell'acqua potabile nella valle. All'alba vi condurrò un gruppo. Se non volete venire trovate un'altro modo per contribuire. La settimana scorsa non ci conoscevamo. Ma ora siamo in questo posto, e Dio solo sa quando dovremo restarci. Ma se non possiamo vivere insieme... moriremo da soli.
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: gio set 06, 2007 11:23 am 
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Non connesso

AVVISO IMPORTANTE:

Il 10 Settembre negli States andrà in onda il Teaser Trailer del film: questo vuol dire che dal giorno seguente
(11 Settembre) sarà disponibile anche sui vari siti internet!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Piccolo Grande Lee

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom set 09, 2007 4:36 pm 
Parlo con Jacob
Parlo con Jacob
Non connesso

maggio 2008....saremo talmente intrippati con lost in quel periodo che manco ce ne accorgeremo....

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar set 11, 2007 10:47 am 
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Non connesso

:esalt:

Come annunciato è uscito il teaser trailer, che potrete vedere qui anche nei vari formati HD.

:esalt:

Piccolo Grande Lee

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar set 11, 2007 9:12 pm 
Parlo con Jacob
Parlo con Jacob
Non connesso

Visto il promo. Molto Molto interessante. :woot:

Mi chiamo Sayid Jarrah... e sono un Torturatore

Votate i vostri 10 personaggi preferiti di Lost Cliccando qui
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven set 14, 2007 5:40 pm 
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Non connesso

Lo stesso promo, da youtube:

E di seguito un estratto dell'intervista al regista Jon Favreau al Comic Con (che avevo dimenticato di postare :pinc: )

Artists have redesigned Iron Man all the time since '64...
JF: They have, yeah. Which is a great thing for movies because we get to do new things in new movies if we make more, but I gravitated towards the look of the Adi Granov design of the Extremis (è il titolo di un fumetto, disegato proprio da Granov) armor but I thought the tech was too high with the way the suit went on, and I also love his reimagining of the original Mark 1 suit in the flashbacks, and so that's the look. Very similar to the Extremis look, but the Mark 1 suit is based on the original books and also what Adi reinterpreted from the original books.
How many armors are in the film?
JF: Three. There are three. We've got to save some surprises about what it looks like...maybe [there's something in the trailer]...you can pick it apart like it's the Zapruder film and figure it out.
What couldn't you do this time that you'd love to do in a sequel?
JF: I'd love to do something like Fin Fang Foom. You can't do that in the first movie, but I'd love to do some version of that. After we're done making the movie I'll see how real it is and how much fun I can have with it. It's like Batman Begins. They took a franchise and reinvented it, they did great stuff with it, and now you can expand it, because the fans are on board. This one was a matter of getting not just the fans of the books but also the general public to love Iron Man, and then I'll see how far I can push it. So for the same reason you're not going to see him fighting the Mandarin in the first movie, you're just not, because you can't have something true to the books that's not going to put off the general public. [...]
How's your experience been with fans?
JF: We took a big risk. We didn't show this trailer online (al tempo del comic-con ovviamente il trailer ancora non c'era). We didn't show it in front of a movie. We took it to Hall H. First time I showed it was to a bunch of people waiting to see Indiana Jones and Star Trek. That's a crowd that, if you have a misstep, you could be Catwoman overnight. But if they like it, they're going to be online, they're going to be vocal, they're going to tell their friends. And not just you guys – the people who are posting on bulletin boards. You don't get more grassroots than that. This is a very vocal group of people, the people who were in that hall. But we felt that there was enough response to the images that we released, the images that we didn't release, everybody seemed to like what they saw. [...]

L'intervista integrale potete leggerla qui

Piccolo Grande Lee

Immagine
 Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven ott 05, 2007 9:18 am 
Moderatore
Moderatore
Non connesso

ECCO LA LOCANDINA DEL FILM

Immagine

Jack: Sono passati 6 giorni è ancora stiamo aspettando. Aspettando che arrivi qualcuno. E' se non arriva nessuno? Dobbiamo smettere di aspettare. Dobbiamo sistemare le cose da noi. Una donna è morta stamattina dopo essere andata a nuotare. Lui ha tentato di salvarla e voi lo linciate? Non possiamo fare cosi, il proverbio "ognuno pensi per se" qui non vale niente. E' ora che ci organizziamo. Dobbiamo capire come si sopravvive qui. Ho trovato dell'acqua potabile nella valle. All'alba vi condurrò un gruppo. Se non volete venire trovate un'altro modo per contribuire. La settimana scorsa non ci conoscevamo. Ma ora siamo in questo posto, e Dio solo sa quando dovremo restarci. Ma se non possiamo vivere insieme... moriremo da soli.
 Profilo  

Apri un nuovo argomento Rispondi all’argomento  [ 111 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Prossimo

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 1 ospite

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]